Lifestraw Mission 5 L
The high-performance LifeStraw Mission water purification system purifies large volumes of water down to 0.02 microns. Water purification makes polluted water drinkable by removing 99.999% of viruses, 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics. The LifeStraw Mission is well suited for use during camping, outdoor activities, adventure travel and emergencies. The system can supply up to 18,000 liters of drinking water. The system is easy to fill in lakes, rivers and streams and comes with a compact five or twelve liter water bladder. Your purchase matters. A child in need can drink clean water for an entire school year from every LifeStraw product purchased.
- High-quality water purification removes 99.999% of viruses (including Rotavirus, Heptatitis A), 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia, Cryptosporidium), 99.999% microplastics and turbidity ( sand, mud, sludge).
- Filters up to twelve liters per hour, very suitable for groups, camping, survival trips and emergencies.
- Convenient storage pouch and shoulder strap allows it to be carried comfortably and hung almost anywhere; built-in cleaning system.
- The microbiological purification system purifies up to 18,000 liters of water.
- Free from BPA.
- Food grade (food safe) materials (US FDA 21 CFR standards).
- Bag is made of durable nylon with TPU laminated nylon.
- Replaceable filter and parts.
- Meets NSF/ANSI P231 standard for virus, bacteria and parasite reduction.
- With the purchase of this product you give something back: one purchase, one child, one year of clean water.